Search This Blog

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Cultural Celebration held prior to the dedication of the Tucson Arizona Temple

Hello again, everyone! I am back again with another post. I wanted to note that a cultural celebration was held tonight at 7 PM in honor of and in preparation for tomorrow when the Tucson Arizona Temple will be dedicated. I am still looking for a news story about this event that will indicate which Church leaders have been assigned to attend this weekend's events, and I will pass that information along as soon as I can find out about it. The odd thing is that none of the Church websites or local Tucson news websites that I have found have posted articles about this monumental weekend, which is almost unheard of. I will keep searching tonight and tomorrow until I can find out anything. For now, that does it for this blog post. Thank you for the privilege of your time. Until I post again (which will likely be tomorrow, if not before), I wish you all the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment