Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Temple Construction Update

Hello, all! I am posting tonight (with my final post of the day) about some minor updates in the construction status of two of our temples. With the developments the LDS Church Temples site reported recently on the Cedar City Utah Temple, I have noted on my temple construction progress report that "landscaping continues." In the meantime, further progress was noted on the Arequipa Peru Temple, where workers are busy "setting rebar for the main floor structural walls."

It is nice to see these small but significant strides happening on a daily basis for temples around the world. I am committed to continuing to pass those developments along as I become aware of them. Thanks to you all for the privilege of your time. Comments are welcome and appreciated. Until I post again, all the best to each of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment