Stokes Sounds Off: Update Provided for the Kinshasa DR Congo Temple

Search This Blog

Leaderboard

Saturday, January 27, 2018

Update Provided for the Kinshasa DR Congo Temple

Hello again, everyone! With the research I did to verify the closure of the Baton Rouge Louisiana Temple, it slipped my mind until now that I had found another update on the construction process for the Kinshasa DR Congo Temple. Let's talk about what has changed.

I last provided an update on that temple just four days ago. At that time, I noted that hard landscaping was making progress and that the paint being applied to the exterior of the temple was nearing its completion.

While the process of painting the exterior white has not yet fully completed, it has made progress. Roof shingles are also being laid, while the hard landscaping continues to progress as well. The final update to this temple's status is that the ceiling ductwork is being installed. It was wonderful to learn of those updates.

As with everything else related to Church and temple news, I continue to keep my eyes open for developments on any front and I will continue to do my level best to bring those to you all as I become aware of them.

That does it for this post. Any and all comments are, as always, welcome and appreciated. Thank you for the privilege of your time. Until my next post, I wish each one of you all the best and pray that the Lord will bless you all in everything you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In addition to my life-long love for the subjects which I cover in the posts of this blog, I have long held the belief that we can disagree without becoming disagreeable. Differences of opinion are natural, while being disagreeable in expressing those differences is not. And in that sense, I have no desire to close the door on anyone who earnestly desires to contribute to the ongoing dialogue on subjects covered in the posts on this blog.

At the same time, however, I recognize that we live in a time when incivility, discourtesy, unkindness, and even cyber-bullying has regrettably become part of online interactions. With that in mind, while anyone who wishes can comment on anything if they choose to do so, I hereby reserve the right to immediately delete any comments which are critical, unkind, lack civility, or promote prodcuts, services, and values contrary to either the Church, or to the rules of online etiquette.

I'd also like to remind all who comment here that I try to respond personally to each individual comment as I feel is appropriate. Such replies are not meant to end the conversation, but to acknowledge earnest feedback as it is submitted.

And in order to better preserve the spirit and pure intentions for which this blog was established, I also hereby request that anyone not commenting with a regular user name (particularly those whose comments appear under the "Unknown" or "Anonymous" monikers, give the rest of us a name to work with in addressing any replies. If such individuals do not wish to disclose their actual given names, a pseudonym or nickname would suffice.

Any comments made by individuals who opt to not give a name by which they can ber identified may, depending on the substance and tone of such comments, be subject to deletion as well. I would respectfully ask that all of us do all we can to keep the dialogue positive, polite, and without malice or ill-will. May the Lord bless us all in our discussion of these important matters.